Enterprise Sales Manager (Full Time)14 Jun 2013 Dublin (Ireland)
Reporting to the Sales Director, The Enterprise Sales Manager at SourceDogg is responsible for finding, managing and closing high value corporate sales. SourceDogg solutions are at the heart of businesses and the solutions we sell can be a complex blend of software & services and each of our clients have different requirements & objectives.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will meet with potential clients, follow a trained methodology of assessing requirements & architect the appropriate solution for the company. They have full responsibility for closing sales & achieving the revenue targets.
You will receive opportunities from both the Inside Sales and Marketing Teams, but the successful candidate will convince SourceDogg management that they have experience in taking full responsibility for their own success, generating new opportunities on their own initiative.
The mission of the Enterprise Sales Manager is to:
- Prospect, develop, and close corporate prospects for SourceDogg products
- Travel to customer sites to attend requirement gathering meetings
- Interact with other SourceDogg teams to deliver solutions to clients
- Professionally present SourceDogg solutions to corporate clients
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve revenue objectives
- Hons Degree or Masters a plus
- Several years experience in high value business solution service
- Experience working in large complex selling environments
- Excellent B2B strategic sales experience at board level
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of Business Information Systems
- Ability to architect solutions based on clients’ needs
- History of quota over-achievement
- Full clean driving licence